- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.
- This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74&w=640&h=360]So, I take it from the new...There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.