Leo as Catzilla
- In this tutorial, I explain how to display full images properly in a WordPress gallery so that each image gets its own dedicated blog entry page, which you can use to draw more traffic to your website.
- Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.
- The TV movie An Adventure in Space and Time is a charming tale about the three outcasts who laid the foundation to make Doctor Who a cultural juggernaut: Verity Lambert, Waris Hussein and William Hartnell.
- [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74&w=640&h=360]So, I take it from the new...
- A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work I performed for Robert Maier has led to a nearly doubling of sales of his great book Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.