Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
Catzilla Will Mess You Up
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.
- There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!
- The TV movie An Adventure in Space and Time is a charming tale about the three outcasts who laid the foundation to make Doctor Who a cultural juggernaut: Verity Lambert, Waris Hussein and William Hartnell.
- This photo was taken in a reflective surface on the cover of a children's book called I See Me: A Mirror Board Book, written by Julie Aigner-Clark and illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi.
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
- It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!
- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.
- I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.
- My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. He's big, and his Wellness cat food that proudly proclaims "Now Even Tastier!" has proven to be frightfully true.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.