Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
A Christmas Story: Splat!
- Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.
- This photo was taken in a reflective surface on the cover of a children's book called I See Me: A Mirror Board Book, written by Julie Aigner-Clark and illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi.
- Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.
- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
- Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.
- This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.
- Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.
- In this tutorial, I explain how to display full images properly in a WordPress gallery so that each image gets its own dedicated blog entry page, which you can use to draw more traffic to your website.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.