Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
A Christmas Story: Splat!
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.
- Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.
- For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.
- The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work I performed for Robert Maier has led to a nearly doubling of sales of his great book Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.
- It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!
- Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.
- My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.The TV movie An Adventure in Space and Time is a charming tale about the three outcasts who laid the foundation to make Doctor Who a cultural juggernaut: Verity Lambert, Waris Hussein and William Hartnell.