Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.
The Day The Comedy Died
- Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.
- Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!
- I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.
- The results of WordPress post queries can be stored in variables and then printed out anywhere on a page, e.g. this is a great way to create an enhanced Tag index page.