My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. Want to know the secret to his large-ness? It’s that bag of Wellness cat food in the background. You can’t read it, but it says on it “Now Even Tastier!” A statement that’s proven to be frighteningly true.
Leo: Long And Lovable
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- This photo was taken in a reflective surface on the cover of a children's book called I See Me: A Mirror Board Book, written by Julie Aigner-Clark and illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi.
- Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.
- This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.
- Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
- The results of WordPress post queries can be stored in variables and then printed out anywhere on a page, e.g. this is a great way to create an enhanced Tag index page.It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.