My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. Want to know the secret to his large-ness? It’s that bag of Wellness cat food in the background. You can’t read it, but it says on it “Now Even Tastier!” A statement that’s proven to be frighteningly true.
Leo: Long And Lovable
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
- My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74&w=640&h=360]So, I take it from the new...It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work I performed for Robert Maier has led to a nearly doubling of sales of his great book Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.