Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters
- This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.
- Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.
- My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.
- It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.