Painted Christmas ornament found in Bealls department store.
Die, Christmas Demon, Die
- My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.
- Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.
- For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.
- In this tutorial, I explain how to display full images properly in a WordPress gallery so that each image gets its own dedicated blog entry page, which you can use to draw more traffic to your website.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.
- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work I performed for Robert Maier has led to a nearly doubling of sales of his great book Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. He's big, and his Wellness cat food that proudly proclaims "Now Even Tastier!" has proven to be frightfully true.The TV movie An Adventure in Space and Time is a charming tale about the three outcasts who laid the foundation to make Doctor Who a cultural juggernaut: Verity Lambert, Waris Hussein and William Hartnell.