Conjoined Gingerbread Kids
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
- Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. He's big, and his Wellness cat food that proudly proclaims "Now Even Tastier!" has proven to be frightfully true.This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.