Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
Catzilla Will Mess You Up
- In this tutorial, I explain how to display full images properly in a WordPress gallery so that each image gets its own dedicated blog entry page, which you can use to draw more traffic to your website.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.
- This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.
- There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.
- This photo was taken in a reflective surface on the cover of a children's book called I See Me: A Mirror Board Book, written by Julie Aigner-Clark and illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi.
- A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.
- The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work I performed for Robert Maier has led to a nearly doubling of sales of his great book Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. He's big, and his Wellness cat food that proudly proclaims "Now Even Tastier!" has proven to be frightfully true.Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.The results of WordPress post queries can be stored in variables and then printed out anywhere on a page, e.g. this is a great way to create an enhanced Tag index page.Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.