Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
Catzilla Will Mess You Up
- Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.
- I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.
- The lasting legacy of Roger Ebert is as an online pioneer. He was a very early advocate of having an online presence and making sure his work was properly archived online.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.
- A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.
- There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.