Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
Catzilla Will Mess You Up
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.
- The results of WordPress post queries can be stored in variables and then printed out anywhere on a page, e.g. this is a great way to create an enhanced Tag index page.
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.My lovable cat Leo is extraordinarily long. He's big, and his Wellness cat food that proudly proclaims "Now Even Tastier!" has proven to be frightfully true.Rockers United is a Los Angeles based charity committed to fighting human trafficking. The organization holds concert events and auctions to raise money to stop this nefarious practice. They also asked me to build a website for them.A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compressionIt's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.This photo was taken at a TJ Maxx in Sherman Oaks, California, and took some doing to properly line up the distorted image of my face in the mirror on the phone camera.It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.