Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.
Catzilla Will Mess You Up
- Matthew McConaughey's emaciated frame haunts and informs just about every frame of Dallas Buyers Club, the "based on a true story" of Ron Woodroof.
- Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.
- I'm happy today that I taught myself how to write and properly execute my first actual block of jQuery code. It's a simple Show/Hide toggle text function, but took some doing to get it to act properly on the Theaters and Screening Series page of the Underground Film Journal.
- A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.
- The TV movie An Adventure in Space and Time is a charming tale about the three outcasts who laid the foundation to make Doctor Who a cultural juggernaut: Verity Lambert, Waris Hussein and William Hartnell.
- This photo was taken in a reflective surface on the cover of a children's book called I See Me: A Mirror Board Book, written by Julie Aigner-Clark and illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compressionHere's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.Having successfully integrated jQuery and the prettyPhoto plugin into my Underground Film Journal, I feel I am now well armed to tackle more complicated jQuery-based features.I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.Those Were the Days by Barry Dantzscher is a novel that I formatted for the Kindle and is available on Amazon. Click on some sample pages, and if you'd like me to format your novel for the Kindle, please contact me.Rubber chicken lying on a sidewalk. Sherman Oaks, CA.[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbp3Ra3Yp74&w=640&h=360]So, I take it from the new...There's a Magilla Godzilla for sale!Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.This is a brief introduction to the new personal blog by Mike Everleth, an online content producer and editor most well-known for his Underground Film Journal.