Thought this was a great image, captured when I randomly paused the A Christmas Story trailer.
A Christmas Story: Splat!
- This Self-Portrait was taken at the DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria in Sherman Oaks, California. Tough angle to catch myself in.
- In this tutorial, I explain how to display full images properly in a WordPress gallery so that each image gets its own dedicated blog entry page, which you can use to draw more traffic to your website.
- The Online Film Critics Society, an organization I've proudly been a member of the past few years, recently mailed out membership cards.
- A little creature wearing a red jacket is being hunted by a boy with a pitchfork.
- I was recently asked to help spruce up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for the website for Robert Maier, an indie film veteran who wrote the hilarious, must read memoir Low Budget Hell: Making Underground Movies With John Waters.
- I am currently in the process of creating a new promotional website for indie filmmaker Chris Hansen, which can be found at HansenFilms.com, and is fully responsive in its design.
- A discussion on how I've improved the Page Speed on my website the Underground Film Journal over the years, including leveraged browser caching and gzip compression
- The results of WordPress post queries can be stored in variables and then printed out anywhere on a page, e.g. this is a great way to create an enhanced Tag index page.
- It's nice to see these two youngsters not letting their conjoined nature get in their way of enjoying the holiday spirit!
- Lake Bell has set her directing debut within the milieu of voice-over artists, which is an area she clearly has a lot of affection for as she softly pokes fun at it.
- There are several astonishing things about Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, but the most shocking one is that it's only about 90 minutes long.Here's the code I use to generate multiple custom Loops on a WordPress Search results page.Me holding my cat Leo, aka Catzilla. From the look on his face, somebody is about to get messed up real bad.It's entirely possibly to find one's career while working through jobs. Find what you love in what you do.For years, The Beat has been my favorite pop culture news and reviews website and I'm now helping out Editor-in-Chief Heidi MacDonald as her WordPress Helper Monkey.My best advice: Don't write for free for anybody, especially yourself. On the Internet, there doesn't have to be any middleman standing in the way of a writer and his money.Recently, the excellent cult film blog Goregirl's Dungeon asked me to help configure the site's DNS. This is actually not a complicated process, but can be completely mystifying.To say that I am excited to see John Hurt play a version of The Doctor for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is an understatement that is as small as the TARDIS is big on the inside.